Welcome to my dream world. Here I will be sharing my dreams, my nightmares, my ambitons, my philisophies...... everything. So welcome to a thrilling and a topsy turvy ride through utopia!!!!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Arz kiya hai...

Kuch arz kiya hai.....well couldn't think of anything cool to title the blog so just spat something random out (but it's apt, 'cause i just wanted to say something, anything).

It's been what, 2-3 years since I started the blog, and apart from one random quiz that I had put on it , haven't really added anything to it since then. Call it lazyness (which by god's grace, I am blessed with aplenty) or just a (ummm.....) indifference (let's go with that word) in my attitude towards blogging, I just couldn't come back to it.

So what changed,......


(He He) A lot. Lets me confess, life's changed aplenty since my last post here. (at a loss of how to put the next sentence......give me a few mins....i know it doesn't really matter to who reads.....but whatever.....i wanted to write that......uff....me digressing again.....let's back up :-P , so here we go again),


A lot. Lets me confess, life's changed aplenty since my last post here. I have grown up (and those who know me, not physically :-P ). There is someone special in life now, and suddenly, (touchwood) everything seems to be falling in place. (yes dear, no more of this...... :-P)

Anyways, this post is more of a response to her newfound love of blogging than anything else. Hopefully, I would be able to post some more blogs (and regularly, otherwise expect the next entry in what......June' 2010 :-P)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home